The word REIKI is Japanese and means ‘Universal Life Force’. It brings together Healing, Love, Balance and Harmony.
Reiki is a form of touch healing, a laying on of hands. The act of laying on hands on humans or animals to comfort and relieve pain is as old as instinct. Reiki is all to do with balance. In our everyday lives we get pushed out of balance by the mundane events as well as the traumas. When the energies in our body, mind and spirit are out of balance it creates dis-ease within ourselves which externalizes in physical ailments.
It is a blocking of the natural flow of energy and so the body cannot function freely. Reiki balances and strengthens not only the body’s energy – promoting its ability to heal itself – but also the mental and spiritual energy within us, from which a lot of our diseases originate. This applies to both healer and client.
Reiki is a safe and nurturing energy which is highly effective in the realm of personal growth and healing, is at the same time subtle and non-manipulative. Good for Stress anxiety sleep disorders, depression, arthritis and any other issues, clients observe its like they’ve been recharged and it feels like you’ve had a good nights sleep. Get in contact if you would like to learn Reiki, which will stay with you for the rest of your life.
INDIAN HEAD MASSAGE
Indian Head Massage provides relief from aches and pains, promotes a healthy scalp and hair, and helps induce relaxation and a feeling of well-being.
Other physical and psychological benefits include:
• General and specific relaxation of muscles, providing immediate relief.
• Fibrous adhesions (knots and nodules) can be broken down.
• Loosening of the scalp.
• Relaxation of the whole body.
• Dispersal of toxins from tense, knotted muscles
• Improved circulation of blood and increased oxygen uptake.
• Stimulation and improvement of the circulation of the lymphatic system.
• Help in the relief of eyestrain and tension headaches.
• Excellent for disturbed sleep and insomnia
• Help with mental tiredness and tension.
• Improved concentration.
• Relief from mental and emotional stress
SEATED ACUPRESSURE CHAIR MASSAGE
Seated acupressure chair massage, or on site massage, is a rejuvenating treatment that’s ideal for the workplace. Using a specially designed chair, our massage therapists use a combination of massage and acupressure techniques on the back, neck, shoulders, arms, hands and scalp. You don’t need to undress and we don’t use any oils so you can go straight back to work feeling refreshed and revitalized.
Benefits of On Site Chair Massage at work:
• It’s quick, convenient and makes you feel great!
• eases tense and knotted muscles
• helps induce relaxation and a sense of well-being
• improves mobility and flexibility
• relieves anxiety and stress
• lowers raised blood pressure & heart rate
• improves circulation and immune function
• can increase mental alertness and clarity
A blend of Indian face massage, Japanese facial massage and Acupressure for the face. This facial treatments help to improve and restore circulation to facial skin layers, increasing the flow of oxygen-enriched blood to skin cells. This rush of blood to the skin gives your skin a healthy glow and plumps skin cells with vital nutrients and water, which reduce the appearance of wrinkled and dry skin. Nutrients like blood, vitamins and minerals found in the blood, along with adequate hydration, help develop and maintain new skin cells, essential for a youthful, healthy appearance.
Facial massage treatments increase circulation and the flow of blood, and they include a variety of creams, aromatherapy and oils that moisturize the skin, smell good, and relieve stress as well as encourage peace of mind and contentment. While there is no way to stop the aging process, facials do help slow the skin-aging process and offer you more youthful, supple skin.